Seeking an erotic massage experience?
Probably redirect now, as my studio is not the appropriate place for you. If you personally cannot relax in a non sexual way or control your emotions, please behave like an adult and take responsibility for yourself and your body by seeking out those types of services e l s e w h e r e. Do not insult me or any massage therapist, their profesisonal reputation or their practice by:
- Asking about or alluding to unethical activities or experiences
- Pretending you have an injury or issue in an intimate area that you want focus on. (If you legitimately do, please just seek out a male practitioner or I can refer you to an excellent local male therapist who can help you with that issue.)
- Making coy and/or suggestive comments during a massage
- Grinding and/or excessively adjusting yourself on the table
- Making inappropriate noises, breathing heavily
- Complaining about draping , complaining that you are "hot natured" or "run hot", making it known that you're "not shy"
Please don't waste my time with this kind of dung. Yep, you read right.
If that's still not crystal clear, kindly refer to my intake form for all details regarding my zero tolerance policy and what occurs if a male guest is unable to behave like a gentleman. These policies will be initialed to indicate understaunding and adherence to the same, as well as signed and dated by all first time guests.